The Degree Audit displays your requirements for graduation
and your progress towards them. Learn more by checking the links below:
- How to Log Into DegreeWorks (PDF | Video)
- How to Interpret Your Degree Audit (PDF)
DegreeWorks Planner User
The DegreeWorks Planner helps you develop a plan for
when to take all of your courses, ensuring your schedule fits your needs and
meets all the requirements for graduation.
- Using the DegreeWorks Planner (Video)
- How to Access the DegreeWorks Planner (PDF)
- Using the DegreeWorks Planner: Edit View (PDF)
- Using the Degreeworks Planner: Notes, Audit
& Calendar Views (PDF)
- Using a Blank Academic Plan (Short PDF | Extended PDF)
Trouble accessing DegreeWorks? Before accessing DegreeWorks, please make sure to clear the cache on your browser. Otherwise, you may be unable to see your audit.
After you have cleared your browser's cache Log in to DegreeWorks.