Mission: The MIGE fosters global citizenship through academic and intercultural engagement. We develop and support accessible opportunities for global teaching and learning to benefit BSU community, the region, and the
Vision: As the hub for global engagement, we aspire to create an environment in which global issues permeate our teaching, learning, scholarship and service. Students, faculty/librarians and staff value and advance intercultural learning and global citizenship.
Values: We fully embrace academic excellence, opportunity, and innovation espoused by the Academic Affairs Division in our pursuit of a globally engaged campus.
To ensure student success, we strive for the following goals:
- Advance and strengthen global partnerships and institutional collaborations
- Provide expertise, resources and support services to facilitate effective global citizenship
- Support equity and access to all global opportunities and services
- Secure and maximize sources of revenue for strategic growth, grants and scholarships
- Increase enrollment, retention, and participation in global opportunities