The Center for International Engagement is focused on maximizing the quality and frequency of transformative, international experiences for all members of the BSU community and citizens of Southeastern Massachusetts. At the same time, the Center focuses institutional resources to ensure that all international students and visitors have positive, far-reaching engagements both on campus and throughout the region.
- Increase global awareness and the appetite for international engagement both on campus and in the region.
- Foster and nurture partnerships, exchanges and research initiatives between Bridgewater State University students, faculty and staff, and their international counterparts.
- Establish deep connections between international students and visitors and all segments of the University community in order to enhance and enrich the academic, social and cultural experiences for all.
- Offer a comprehensive range of institutional support services for traveling members of the BSU community as well as international students, visiting faculty and staff, and other members of the global community on campus.
- Serve as the nexus of knowledge and expertise for the University community and region on all matters related to international engagement.