Atomic Learning is an online technology training and professional development tool for BSU students, faculty, and staff. Atomic learning provides 24/7 access from on campus or home to step-by-step video tutorials and workshops.
How do I log in?
You login to Atomic Learning with your BSU credentials. Click here to login to Atomic Learning
. Please note that since this uses our new Single Sign On service you may not be prompted to login again if you have recently logged in.
What is Atomic Learning?
Atomic Learning creates flexible learning opportunities that make it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology and develop critical skills for success at school, at work and in life. From instant answers on “how to” questions to step-by-step training workshops. More specifically, Atomic Learning offers:
- 24/7 access to the online technology training
- Nearly 50,000 step-by-step tutorials on 250 applications, including Microsoft®, and Adobe®
- Specialized LMS training on Blackboard™, and more
- Student-focused and pedagogical workshops on applying technology
- Ability to embed training links in LMS course pages, blogs, and more
- Certificates of completion and Self-assessment tool to measure skills
- Learning at your pace, time, and convenience.