How to obtain a Connect Card
Students, faculty, staff and other campus community members are eligible to obtain Connect Cards. Students must be registered for classes in order to obtain a card. You must provide a photo ID (such as a driver's license) and there is a contract that students, faculty, and staff must sign in order to obtain a Connect Card.
Connect Card Etiquette
- Do not give your card to anyone.
- Do not leave your card anywhere as collateral.
- Do not loan your card to a friend to use your Flex Dollars or door access.
- If you lose your card, report it immediately to the Parking Services and Connect Card office or BSU Police.
- DO NOT PUNCH A HOLE IN YOUR CARD. Please visit the office and we can punch a hole for you with the slot punch.