Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Ticket Appeals

How to pay parking violations
Parking violations are payable in person in the BSU Student Accounts Office, by mail to the Plymouth County Treasurer, or online at within 21 days of the date of issue. If you have overdue tickets that are preventing you from renewing your license or registration please call the Parking Services and Connect Card Office at (508) 531-2897 for assistance. If the office is not open you may also contact the Plymouth County Commissioner's Office (508-830-9121), 11 South Russell Street, Plymouth, MA 02360. Overdue parking violations are payable in the Student Accounts Office or online at .

How to appeal parking violations
If you feel you were wrongly issued a parking violation you may appeal it within 21 days from the date of issue. You may appeal a ticket by downloading the appeal form here (requires Adobe Acrobat), or you may obtain a form in the BSU Police Department or the Parking Services and Connect Card Office. Please send the original ticket with your appeal.
Please note that orange colored violations are from the Town of Bridgewater. To appeal or pay town violations please call the Town of Bridgewater Selectman's Office at (508) 697-0919.

The Ticket Appeal process
After your appeal has been turned in to the office it is reviewed by the BSU Parking Clerk. You will be notified in writing in approximately 14 - 21 days if your appeal was approved or denied.
To inquire about the status of an appeal please feel free to call the office at (508) 531-2897 or e-mail