*This information is for current/returning students only. Students newly admitted to the University for the Fall 2018 should follow deadlines sent from The Admission's Office.
The time has come for current students who intend to return to housing for the 2019-2020 academic year to reserve a space on campus. This can be done by paying a $250 non-refundable Housing Deposit. This deposit is a prepayment and will be credited to your fall 2019 bill if you remain in on-campus housing for the full academic year. The deposit will be forfeited if you withdraw from housing. Please be aware that the Housing License Agreement is for the full year.
Deposits will be accepted starting Friday, February 1, 2019; the priority deadline to fully participate in room selection is Friday, March 29, 2019. If you do not pay the deposit by this deadline, you may not be guaranteed housing for the 2019-2020 academic year. You will not receive a bill for this deposit. Please note: There is a housing deposit credit on your spring 2019 bill. That is the room deposit you paid for the current year, 2018-2019. It is NOT your payment for the 2019 – 2020 academic year.
- On-line payment via Credit Card (preferred payment option)
- Go to: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20026_tsa/web/login.jsp
- CLICK“Student”, then enter your Banner ID and PIN #
- Once logged in, select “Deposits”, from the top menu
- Select "Fall 2019" as the "Term"
- Select "Room Deposit Fall 2019" as the "Deposit Type"
- Then continue to pay your $250 housing deposit by credit card or electronic check
- Payment can also be made over the phone via credit card or electronic check with one of the cashiers at 508.531.1225
2. The Office of Student Accounts via check, money orders, or cash payments
Any questions about how to make a payment or the payment site please contact The Office of Student Accounts at 508.531.1225 or SAO@bridgew.edu
- You may submit the deposit in person atthe Office of Student Accounts in Boyden Hall, Room 107.
- You may mail checks to The Office ofStudent Accoutns, Bridgewater State University, 131 Summer St., Boyden Hall, Room 107 Bridgewater, MA 02325
- Make sure your name, Banner ID and “Housing Deposit” are written on the memo line of the check or money order.
All further information regarding the room selection process for 2019-2020 will be sent to you via your BSU student email account. Feel free to contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 508-531-1277 or via email email@example.com if you have any questions.