* This information is for current/returning students only. Students newly admitted to the University for the Fall 2020 should follow deadlines sent from The Admission's Office. *
The time has come for current students who intend to return to housing for the 2020-2021 academic year to reserve a space on campus. This can be done by paying a $250 non-refundable Housing Deposit.
This deposit is a prepayment and will be credited to your fall 2020 bill. The deposit will be forfeited if you withdraw from housing. Please be aware that the Housing License Agreement is for the full year.
Deposits will be accepted starting Monday, February 3, 2020. Students can still submit a housing deposit for the Fall 2020-Spring 2021 academic year.
If you do not pay the deposit by prior to the room selection deadline, you will be placed into housing. You will not receive a bill for this deposit.
1. Online payment via Credit Card (preferred payment option)
Go to: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20026_tsa/web/login.jsp
- CLICK “Student”, then enter your Banner ID and PIN #
- Once logged in, select “Deposits”, from the top menu
- Select "Fall 2020" as the "Term"
- Select "Room Deposit Fall 2020" as the "Deposit Type"
- Then continue to pay your $250 housing deposit by credit card or electronic check
- Payment can also be made over the phone via credit card or electronic check with one of the cashiers at 508.531.1225
2. The Office of Student Accounts via check, money orders, or cash payments
You may submit the deposit in person at the Office of Student Accounts in Boyden Hall, Room 107.
You may mail checks to The Office of Student Accounts, Bridgewater State University, 131 Summer St., Boyden Hall, Room 107 Bridgewater, MA 02325
Make sure your name, Banner ID and “Housing Deposit” are written on the memo line of the check or money order.
Any questions about how to make a payment or the payment site please contact The Office of Student Accounts at 508.531.1225 or SAO@bridgew.edu
All further information regarding the room selection process for 2020-2021 will be sent to you via your BSU student email account.
Feel free to contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 508-531-1277 or via email email@example.com if you have any questions.