The "Bristaco" National Residence Hall Honorary honors and recognizes outstanding members of the residence hall community. To this end we want to recognize outstanding contribution to the residential community by students, faculty, and staff.
If you know of an individual, organization, or program that has contributed in a positive way to the residential community, we invite you to fill out an Of the Month (OTM) nomination form at otms.nrhh.org
If you think you'll submit more than one OTM or if you'd like to be able to read/edit your past OTM nominations, we encourage you to create an account at otms.nrhh.org
. However, creating an account is not mandatory.
When writing an OTM nomination, consider the following:
- The nomination must be specific to the month of the contribution(s).
- The nomination must be submitted prior to the first day of the month following the contributions (i.e., if your nomination is for November, it is due before December 1).
- Highlight the outstanding contributions of the individual, organization, or program with specific examples in a clear and detailed manner.
- The nomination will be sent to the "Bristaco" NRHH chapter for review.
- Use the nomination form that specifies the category that best describes your nominee. Not sure what category your nomination would fit? The national NRHH OTMs site provides excellent descriptions for each category.
The "Bristaco" NRHH chapter will review nominations and select a winner for each category on a monthly basis. Winning NRHH nominations will be considered for regional/national recognition.