All Current Students:
Current students of BSU must submit a $250 housing deposit
to secure a space on campus for the Fall 2019-Spring 2020 academic year.
Room Selection Timeline
!NEW: Do you want to live with an Incoming Transfer: Students who wish to reserve a space for a incoming transfer can do so by following these steps. All steps must be completed in order to be considered.
- current students should complete this FORM, to indicate their interest in living with an incoming transfer student. Please note that the incoming student's gender is the same as the current student, unless they have been approved for gender inclusive housing.
- In order to indicate the request is mutual, please ask that individual to send an email to Greg Mantolesky at email@example.com confirming their interest in living in your suite for next year. They should include their Banner ID number if they have already been accepted to BSU.
- We will provide you with a "reserve student account" as part of room selection. This will allow you to select on their behalf.
- As that student deposits for the fall and completes their Residence Hall License Agreement, we will assign them to that space you reserved for them in your suite/room.
- please note: Spaces will only be held until May 15, 2019. If the student has not been accepted to BSU, deposited for housing, or hasn't completed their Residence Hall License Agreement by this day, we will assign another student to that space.
- this is only for transfer students who will be considered upperclassmen. Incoming first year students are not eligible.
- The Office of Residence Life and Housing reserves the right to limit the number of incoming transfer student who can select with returning students.