Gender Inclusive Housing
offers residents the opportunity to choose their suitemates or apartment mates
without regard to the gender of the individuals. This program is offered in
Stonehouse Hall, Crimson Hall, Weygand Hall and the Great Hill Student
Apartments. Groups must be either 4 or 6 students to select in gender inclusive spaces.
All students who wish to
live in a gender inclusive suite or apartment must indicate their interest in
selecting Gender Inclusive Housing on their Residence Hall License Agreement.
The following requirements must
be met if you choose to apply for Gender Inclusive Housing:
- You must be a current resident student who has
paid a room deposit for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- You must have enough people to fill an entire suite or apartment for a full academic
year (September through May).
- Should a vacancy occur within the suite/apartment the residents
are responsible for filling that space with in 48 hours. Should they fail
to do so RLH reserves the right to fill that space with another student.
- If interested, one student from each group must email Assistant Director of Housing Assignments Greg Mantolesky at email@example.com and CC all students in the desired group.
- All student MUST have paid their housing deposit by March 29, 2019
- An application will not be considered complete until all housing deposits have been received.
- Please remember, BSU reserves the right to restrict the number of suites offered to gender inclusive housing.
The full Gender
Inclusive Housing Policy can be found on the Residence Life and Housing
Contact the Office of
Residence Life and Housing with questions either via phone at 508.531.1277 or
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<<<Back to Room Selection