- Healthy Living: Looking to live in a healthy environment? This community offers students who commit to being alcohol and substance free to live together. Located in Stonehouse Hall
- Break Stay Housing (formerly called Nine Month Housing) : Break stay housing allows students to remain on campus over the winter and spring break periods. Located in Great Hill Student Apartments and Pope Hall *This program costs an additional $500 per semester. An additional agreement is required. This will be sent to you within 48 hours of completing your Residence Hall License Agreement.
- Greek Housing: Students who are part of a BSU Organization can sign up to live together with other Greek students. Located in Weygand Hall.
- Veteran's Housing: Student who are active/reserve military veterans can sign up to live in this community with other veterans. Located in the Great Hill Student Apartments.
- Gender Inclusive Housing: Students who wish to live with other students regardless of their gender, gender identity, or gender expression should sign up for Gender Inclusive Housing. Please note you must fill a suite/apartments for Gender Inclusive Housing.
- Please note:
- a limited number of gender inclusive suites will be offered
- students must fill the entire suite with current BSU students. Suites containing 4 and 6 people will be offered.
- If interested, one student from each group must email Assistant Director of Housing Assignments Greg Mantolesky at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC all students in the desired group.
- All student MUST have paid their housing deposit by March 29, 2019
- An application will not be considered complete until all housing deposits have been received.
- Please remember, BSU reserves the right to restrict the number of suites offered to gender inclusive housing.
Not interested in any of these programs? No problem! Most Students select housing through our Online Room Selection process, which does not require a specific community! Just select Online Room Selection from the drop down menu on your Residence Hall License Agreement.
Remember you and your roommate/suitemates must select the same theme, LLC, or Online Room Selection to be able to form a roommate group.