|Shea Hall and Durgin Hall, both co-ed residences with some single sex floors, housing approximately 658 first-year residents. Rooms are corridor style arranged in double, triple, and 4-person rooms. This residence hall is located on East Campus, on the Great Hill. The closest dining room is the East Campus Commons, about a two minute walk away.|
||Double, Triple, and 4-person Rooms|
(Some rooms are categorized as Additional Occupancy.)
|Number of Floors
||Shared single-sex bathrooms on each wing; Gender neutral bathrooms are located on each floor in Shea Hall as well as on the ground floor.|
||Located on the ground floor (Connect Card Enabled)|
||Located on the ground floor|
||Located on the ground floor. Games and equipment can be signed out of the RA office.|
||Located on each floor and quiet study lounge & table lounge on the ground floor.|
||Front Door Security: 24-hour|
Hall Staff: 1 Area Coordinator, 20 Resident Assistants (Divided among the two buildings.)
||All rooms are equipped with connections for cable TV, telephone, high speed internet access, and wireless internet access.|
- This hall has 3 elevators in the central section of the building.
- Vending machines and a TV lounge is located on the ground floor.
- Newly renovated lounge space on the ground floor near the elevators.
- Recycling receptacles are in the quiet study lounge on the ground floor.
- Lounge spaces are available to reserve by contacting the Senior Resident Assistant (SRA).