We are excited that you have chosen to become a member of our on-campus housing community!!!!
Here you will find the details of how to pay your housing deposit, go through room selection, and important info to know.
How to Pay your Housing Deposit? You have 2 choices: on-line or at The Office of Student Accounts
1. On-line payment via credit card
- go to: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20026_tsa/web/login.jsp
- CLICK "Student" then enter your Banner ID and pin #
- Once logged in, select "Deposits" from the top menu
- Select "Spring 2020" as the "Term"
- Select "Room Deposit Spring 2020" as the "Deposit Type"
- Then continue to pay your $250 housing deposit by credit card or electronic check.
- Payment can also be made over the phone via credit card or electronic check with one of the cashiers at 508.531.1225
2. The Office of Student Accounts via check, money order, or cash payment
- You may submit the deposit in person at The Office of Student Accounts in Boyden Hall, room 107
- You may mail checks to Student Accounts, Bridgewater State University, 131 Summer St., Bridgewater, MA 02325
- Make sure your name, Banner ID, and "Housing Deposit" are written on the memo line of the check or money order
More info to come... Know that we do have space and are looking forward to having you move in for the spring semester.
|October 14, 2019
||Accepting Housing Deposits|
|November 19, 2019
||Residence Hall License Agreements Available for new/incoming Residents|
|November 25, 2019
||Room Change Request
Form opens for Current Residential Students|
|December 20, 2019
||Room Change Request Forms closes for Current Residents|
|December 20, 2019
||Roommate Search begins for new/incoming Residents|
|January 9 & 10, 2020
||Room Selection for new/incoming Residents|
|January 13, 2020
||Room Change Request Form reopens for all students|