Fall 2020 Registration Schedule
Before it is your day to register, please be sure to review the following steps!
- Check "View Holds" in InfoBear under Student Records to make sure you have no registration holds from the Student Accounts Office, Health Services, Library, etc. Please note that online payment of outstanding tuition may take 24 weekday hours before the hold is lifted from the Web.
- See your advisor (all undergraduate degree seeking students) and obtain registration clearance.
- Check your current class standing under Student Records, click on "View Student Information" (undergraduates only), this can also be found on your DegreeWorks audit. Total credits EARNED may be verified at the bottom of your academic transcript or latest grade report via InfoBear. (see below)
Senior 84 or more credits
Junior 54-83 credits
Sophomore 24-53 credits
Freshmen 0-23 credits
- Submit an approved Prerequisite Override form in the Registrar's Office in person, by fax (508-531-6101) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any course where you are seeking an exception to the required course prerequisite and registration approval has been granted.
- Submit a Repeat Course Request form in the Registrar's Office in person, by fax (508-531-6101) or via email at email@example.com for any course where you have earned a passing grade, and you wish to retake that same course. This form is not required for repeated courses that were previously failed.
For questions or issues about registration please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 508-531-1231.
Follow us on facebook to stay connected!