· Review the University Catalog for information including policies and procedures regarding prerequisites, repeating courses, auditing, course loads and more.
· Make payment online. See Student Accounts for more information.
DEGREE-SEEKING, UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
· Meet with their advisor who will enter an approval code allowing registration. Information about the advising process can be found at Advising for Registration.
· Verify your class year/classification for preregistration. This is identified in the “Class” field in the Program Evaluation area at the top of the degree audit.
CONTINUING, NON-DEGREE STUDENTS
· May register according to the semester-specific schedule. See link above.
GRADUATE AND POSTBACCALAUREATE STUDENTS
· Must be full admitted by the College of Graduate Studies prior to registration.
NEWLY ADMITTED, REINSTATED OR READMITTED STUDENTS
· Must attend orientation prior to registration.
NEW, NON-DEGREE STUDENTS
· Students who have earned a bachelor's degree and wish to take a graduate level class as a non-degree student should complete a non-degree graduate application.
FORMER STUDENTS (any student not enrolled for one academic year)
· Students previously enrolled who have not enrolled in a course at Bridgewater State University for one academic year or longer, must submit a Reinstatement Application to the appropriate Admissions Office.
· Students who were previously enrolled as undergraduate or non-degree students, who have not yet earned a Bachelor’s degree, must submit an Undergraduate Reinstatement form to the Admissions Office.
· Students who wish to resume their graduate or postbaccalaureate program, or non-degree students who have earned a Bachelor’s degree, must enroll through the College of Graduate Studies.
· Students who have been academically separated must submit an Application for Readmission to the appropriate Admissions Office.
Follow us on facebook to stay connected!