1. Attend the New England Study
Abroad Returnee Conference
. If interested, please contact the Office of Study Abroad for available funding.
2.Attend Welcome Back Night-- held early each semester for all BSU students who have just returned from studying abroad. Invite via email.
3. Attend OSA events geared towards returned study abroad students.
4. Join the International Culture Club.
5. Consider adding an Area Studies minor or further improve language skills with additional Foreign Language courses
6. Apply to be a Study Abroad Ambassador
7. Follow OSA and our Study Abroad Ambassadors on Facebook!
8. Go abroad again!