After Hours Support
The Information Technology Division is pleased to begin offering after hours tech support for the IT Help Desk, Teaching and Technology Center, and ResNet. As BSU continues to evolve, IT offers this new service to help meet the growing needs of the BSU community and enhance student success.
During normal business hours
, requests for support are answered by BSU Information Technology staff. After hours support is provided by an external vendor. This extends support to 24x7x365 availability and accommodates the needs of remote students and faculty working online. We hope that this added support will ensure all members of the BSU community have the support they need any time, day or night.
After Hours Support services for faculty, students, and staff include:
- Password Reset
- Blackboard Learning Management System
- Ellucian Banner SIS/ERP
- Adobe Connect Web Conferencing
- Productivity applications: Microsoft Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Word, Google Apps
- Antivirus/Security utilities: Symantec, AVG, McAfee, Kaspersky, Microsoft Security Essentials, System Center Endpoint Protection
- Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Java and Flash plugins
- Basic Operating System Support: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- Email: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Entourage, Mac Mail, Office 365, Outlook Web Access
- Network Connectivity on Campus: physical, wireless, and mobile device connectivity and troubleshooting
- General Cable TV Troubleshooting in Residence Halls