This page is maintained by the Teaching & Technology Center. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Last reviewed 07/03/20.
BSU Campus Resources for Students
The following are application resources for students taking
Contact Information Technology at 508.531.2555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for assistance with these apps.
The following are support resources for students:
- Academic Achievement Center services for assisting students in reaching their intellectual pursuits, including advising, learning assistance (tutoring), and disability resources
- Academic Coaching & Research Services is a resource to help students with organization skills, good study habits, research assignment work, and more
- Adjusting to Online Learning is a resource with strategies to assist in the adjustment to online learning
- Blackboard Learn Help for Students is Blackboard's online support center for students
- Career Services for assisting in the process of developing, evaluating, and initiating student career plans
- College of
Continuing Studies for more information about undergraduate courses and program offerings
- College of Graduate Studies for more information about graduate courses and program offerings
- Disability Resources and Student Accessibility Services empowers students to access a meaningful university experience and become well-informed self-advocates.
- Financial Aid for assisting students with obtaining the necessary funds needed to attend BSU
- Information Technology Service Center Support for Blackboard, BSU User account, Microsoft Office, Windows and Mac Operating System, and other technical needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Library Services for Distance Learning Students provides library materials, resources, and services to BSU students
- Wellness Services for maintaining good health as well as physical, emotional, and personal wellness
The following are self-service resources for students:
The following are online video training resources on various