This page is maintained by the Teaching & Technology Center. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last reviewed 07/05/19.
BSU Campus Resources for Online Students
The following are application resources for students taking
Contact Information Technology at 508.531.2555 or email@example.com
for assistance with these apps.
The following are support resources for online students:
- Academic Achievement Center services for assisting students in reaching their intellectual pursuits, including advising, learning assistance (tutoring), and disability resources
- Career Services for assisting in the process of developing, evaluating, and initiating student career plans
- College of
Continuing Studies for more information about undergraduate online courses and program offerings
- College of Graduate Studies for more information about graduate online courses and program offerings
- Financial Aid for assisting students with obtaining the necessary funds needed to attend BSU
- Information Technology Service Center Support for Blackboard, BSU User account, Microsoft Office, Windows and Mac Operating System, and other technical needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Library Services for Distance Learning Students provides library materials, resources, and services to BSU students who are registered in online courses
- Wellness Services for maintaining good health as well as physical, emotional, and personal wellness
The following are self-service resources for online students:
The following are online video training resources on various