("Who Knew It"
Hoonuit is an online technology training and professional development tool for BSU students, faculty, and staff. Hoonuit provides 24/7 access from on campus or home to step-by-step video tutorials and workshops.
How do I log in?
You login to Hoonuit
with your BSU credentials. Please note that since this uses our new Single Sign On service you may not be prompted to login again if you have recently logged in.
What is Hoonuit?
Hoonuit creates flexible learning opportunities that make it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology and develop critical skills for success at school, at work and in life. From instant answers on “how to” questions to step-by-step training workshops. More specifically, Hoonuit offers:
- 24/7 access to the online technology training
- Nearly 50,000 step-by-step tutorials on 250 applications, including Microsoft®, and Adobe®
- Specialized LMS training on Blackboard™, and more
- Student-focused and pedagogical workshops on applying technology
- Ability to embed training links in LMS course pages, blogs, and more
- Certificates of completion and Self-assessment tool to measure skills
- Learning at your pace, time, and convenience.
To share a Hoonuit link via email, add ?cn=bridgew to the end of the Hoonuit link; ex.: https://learnit.hoonuit.com/5478/learnit?cn=bridgew
This page is maintained by the Teaching & Technology Center. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last reviewed 07/05/19.