Adobe Connect is a web-conferencing service that provides synchronous communication and collaboration over the internet for distance learning instruction, conferences, and administrative meetings.
Use Adobe Connect for:
- Audio and video-based lecture (with the use of a microphone and/or web camera) and text-based chatting
- Collaborative group sessions using the Breakout Room feature
- PowerPoint presentations, and sharing files such as video, audio, or PDF
- Sharing any application (Word, Excel, SPSS, Internet Explorer, etc.) on your computer with your conference room participants
- Recording an application demonstration or making up a cancelled class
- Annotating images and other files using the built-in interactive whiteboard
- Allowing students to present final projects in an online course
- Polling students on the fly
This page is maintained by the Teaching & Technology Center. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last reviewed 07/05/19.
Request Account & Meeting Space
Please note if you'd like a brief training session