This page is maintained by the Teaching & Technology Center. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last reviewed 07/05/19.
The One Button Studio (OBS) in Maxwell Library 113 is a simple method for recording video and audio without requiring any tech experience, video production experience, or training and support.
The presentation studio has an adjustable camera, a whiteboard, a projector, a podium, and a computer.
The computer can be used for loading presentation content and for saving your video recording.
Possible Uses for OBS
- Practice for class presentations
- Practice for public speaking
- Practice acting for theatrical productions
- Create performance pieces, dramatic readings, or other videos for acting portfolios
- Create video presentations for class assignments
- Create a video introduction of yourself for your digital portfolio
- Practice for lectures and conference presentations
- Deliver a personal introduction for online courses
- Present research papers via video
- "Flip the classroom" and create video lectures
- Ask students to deliver video presentations
- Review draft versions of your students’ presentations
Be advised: Bridgewater State University is not responsible for the content recorded and/or created using the equipment in the One Button Studio.