This annual security awareness campaign is designed to share privacy and security awareness information for students, faculty, and staff here at BSU. Each month we will share a new topic with supporting resources.
2019 Security Awareness Campaign
- January 2019: Data Privacy in an Era of Compliance
- February 2019: How to Use Social Media for Good-Safely Creating a Positive Presence Online
- March 2019: Take Control of Your Personal Info to Help Prevent Identity Theft
- April 2019: Whaling, SMishing and Vishing ..Oh My!
- May 2019: 2FA-Control in the Palm of Your Hand
- June 2019: Cryptocurrencies-Look Before you Leap!
- July 2019: Keeping Tabs on Mobile Devices
- August 2019: Understanding the Basics of OnLine Safety and Security
- September 2019: Information Security To Go!
- October 2019: The IT Team Can't Do It Alone - Cybersecurity is Everyone's Responsibility
- November 2019: How Can Higher Ed Better Prepare Cybersecurity Students for a Hot Job Market?
- December 2019: Get Smart! Mitigating Risks in Connected Devices
2018 Security Awareness Campaign
2017 Security Awareness Archive
Brought to you by the Awareness and Training Working Group of the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC). This EDUCAUSE Review blog is licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0.