Mobile Application for Android Devices
The WEPA™ Print app allows you to print supported files and send them to the wēpa print network directly from your Android device. All print jobs are securely stored in the cloud for 96 hours and may be retrieved from any kiosk.
- Visit the Visit the Google Play Store on your device
- Search for the <WEPA PRINT> App from Google Play and install it and install it for free.
submitting a JOB
- Open the <WEPA Print> application from your Android device.
- Click <ES File Explorer to install>, Click <OK>, Check <Dont show me again>
- Select <Bridgewater State University>
- Log in with your BSU EMAIL and password.
- In top right hand corner, tap <Add File> to browse your device for the file to be printed.
- Select your print options
Tap "Send to WEPA" to make the document available for printing on the WEPA™ network
To view the release code, double-click on the document in the document list.
- Range of Pages to Print
- Black and White or Color
- Page Orientation
- Duplex Printing
- Number of Copies
*Accepted File Types: doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, pdf, rdg
Supported Document Types for Apple and Android
- Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
- Adobe PDF Format (.pdf)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)