Install WEPA Print Drivers
Drivers are software that allows your computer to recognize the WEPA printer.
The driver install is a one time process! You only need to download once to print to 'any' residence hall printer.
1. Download and Install the Wepa print driver:
Submitting a Wepa Job
- Open the document you wish to print in its application i.e. Word, Excel etc.
- Choose File>Print, press CTRL+P or select the appropriate command to select your document.
- Choose the appropriate printer
- Select standard printing options such as number of copies and page range.
- Optionally, set additional printing options by pressing Properties or Preferences
Duplex Printing, Orientation, Scale etc
- Click <OK>
- Click <Print>
- Wēpa print dialog will appear regarding process
- If prompted, Log in with your BSU email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
- Click the <Remember me> checkbox to save your address and password for future printing.
- A release code will also be displayed once your job has been submitted. This code can be used to release the individual document. Your BSU Connect Card at the kiosk is the easiest way!
Retrieve your print Job
- Visit any Wepa kiosk on campus and touch the screen to start
- Insert BSU Connect card, or enter release code or logon with your BSU Username and password
- Select the file to print
- Collect your print job from the tray