Send Voice Mail to Distribution List
Use the Instructions below to send a message to a distribution list using the Exchange Voicemail System.
- Only certain senders can use distribution lists so you must call 3500 to authenticate using your PIN.
- You will only be able to send to a distribution list that you have permissions to send to.
To send a message to a distribution list:
- Dial the Exchange Access number
- Dial x3500 from on-campus
- Dial (508) 531-3500 from off-campus
- Enter your extension and PIN when prompted
- After the greeting, say Directory
- When the systems asks what name are you looking for? Say the name of the distribution list
- Say Send a message then record the message
- Press the pound key (#) when finished
- Say Play it back to review the message for accuracy
- If you are satisfied with the recorded message, say Send it to have the message sent to the distribution list.
- While or after listening to your voice mail message, say Forward Message
- Say the name of the person to whom you would like the message forwarded